HANDICAPS UPDATED MAY 3rd 2021
BLUE TEE HANDICAPS:
WHITE TEE HANDICAPS
UPDATED FEBRUARY, 2019
- 1. Those that have an established UGA (Utah Golf Association) handicap shall become a member at 2/3 of that established UGA handicap.
2. Those that have no established UGA handicap but are sponsored by an existing member, shall become a member at 2/3 of that handicap recommended by the sponsoring member.
3. Those that do not fulfill either of the previous two conditions shall become a member at zero (0) handicap.
4. Once a new member has played in 1 or 2 handicap counting tournaments their handicap shall be determined by the Handicap Chairman in consultation with the member.
5. For all members who have recorded three (2) or more scores in a handicap counting tournament their handicap shall be determined as follows:
a. 1-2 handicap tournament scores will use the lowest (1) score.
b. 3-4 handicap tournament scores will average the lowest two (2) scores.
c. 5-7 handicap tournament scores will average the lowest four (4) of the most recent seven (7) scores.
6. Members will need to have a number of six (6) handicap tournament scores in the current or prior season in order to participate in the Club Championship, Later Summer Classic or the end of the season Point Race to ensure each member has an established handicap before play.
7. Flighted Individual, Chicago and 2-Man Best Ball tournament formats shall count toward a member’s handicap.
8. The maximum handicap allowed shall be 28.